Day 12 of Trip to Israel
Not much to talk about today because a lot of places did not allow me to take pictures. I got into such a great conversation with another pastor that I only had time to eat cereal for breakfast.

This has got to be the biggest roll of Mentos I have ever seen.

We stopped off at this hotel for lunch. The desserts were really good.


This is common sight at many eating places. This is used by Jewish people to make sure their hands are ceremonially clean. They believe their hands need to be pure before eating.

Dinnertime back at the hotel.


This has got to be the biggest roll of Mentos I have ever seen.
We stopped off at this hotel for lunch. The desserts were really good.
This is common sight at many eating places. This is used by Jewish people to make sure their hands are ceremonially clean. They believe their hands need to be pure before eating.
Dinnertime back at the hotel.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home