Day 2 of Trip to Israel - Newark
The lobby of Marriott Newark.

Thought these were pretty neat. They look like old fashioned phones. Found them in the lobby.

This was the restaurant in the hotel that Uncle Mike and I ate at for lunch - Mangiare de Casa. I had the Cobb Salad.


Inside the Newark Airport.

The food court near the Continental Airlines area. Before boarding the plane, I decided to grab a quick bite from Maui Tacos...I had the fish taco. How's that...I come all the way to Newark to eat at Maui Tacos yet I don't eat at the one in Mililani.




This was dinner on the airplane...some kind of beef and mashed potato dish. That was a slice of salmon on the salad.

The flight was 9.5 hours. I was able to get a good amount of sleep and I did some studying. Surprisingly, the flight went pretty quick. We landed safely and checked into our hotel. Israel time is 13 hours ahead of Hawaii.
Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of Israel.
Thought these were pretty neat. They look like old fashioned phones. Found them in the lobby.
This was the restaurant in the hotel that Uncle Mike and I ate at for lunch - Mangiare de Casa. I had the Cobb Salad.
Inside the Newark Airport.
The food court near the Continental Airlines area. Before boarding the plane, I decided to grab a quick bite from Maui Tacos...I had the fish taco. How's that...I come all the way to Newark to eat at Maui Tacos yet I don't eat at the one in Mililani.
This was dinner on the airplane...some kind of beef and mashed potato dish. That was a slice of salmon on the salad.
The flight was 9.5 hours. I was able to get a good amount of sleep and I did some studying. Surprisingly, the flight went pretty quick. We landed safely and checked into our hotel. Israel time is 13 hours ahead of Hawaii.
Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of Israel.
1 Comments:
hey you got a quikpod!! looking good!
Post a Comment
<< Home