Day 4 of Trip to Israel
My first breakfast plate. Scrambled eggs, a cheese cake dessert, vegetable quiche, and a baked product filled with tuna.

My second breakfast plate - fruits.

My third breakfast plate - more scrambled eggs and potatoes in a cream sauce.

Standing before the Western Wall. (See http://hnl2tlv.blogspot.com for more pictures of Jerusalem)

Since I had such a huge breakfast, I skipped lunch and had a lite dinner.

Found this Coke bottle. Did you know these are great for massaging your feet? You lay it on the ground and you can massage your arch with it. Feels really good.
My second breakfast plate - fruits.
My third breakfast plate - more scrambled eggs and potatoes in a cream sauce.
Standing before the Western Wall. (See http://hnl2tlv.blogspot.com for more pictures of Jerusalem)
Since I had such a huge breakfast, I skipped lunch and had a lite dinner.
Found this Coke bottle. Did you know these are great for massaging your feet? You lay it on the ground and you can massage your arch with it. Feels really good.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home