Day 3 of Trip to Israel
Breakfast on the flight coming into Israel...fruits, scrambled egg, and some kind of cheese and potato triangle-thing.

One of the first things I saw was this vending machine. Coca-cola is everywhere.

Taken with my new Quikpod - an extender for my camera. Taken right outside baggage claim.

While waiting around the airport, went into a bookstore and found these comics translated into Hebrew.



Our hotel room for the next 10 days.


I think this was mushroom.

I don't know what this was but I ate it. I figured it was alright since it didn't give me stomach problems.

Lots of vegetables.

Salmon with noodles.

I tried a little of each thing. I had some beef, some salmon, a stuffed pepper, and some vegetable thing. The taste is not as strong as in America. Some things almost taste a little bitter.

The dessert table.

Same thing with the dessert. A little of everything. Not a very strong sweet taste. I think all of the desserts were mildly sweet. I wonder what the Jewish people think of American food when they bite into our very sweet desserts.

How's this? Communicating with my family halfway across the world via webcam!
One of the first things I saw was this vending machine. Coca-cola is everywhere.
Taken with my new Quikpod - an extender for my camera. Taken right outside baggage claim.
While waiting around the airport, went into a bookstore and found these comics translated into Hebrew.
Our hotel room for the next 10 days.
I think this was mushroom.
I don't know what this was but I ate it. I figured it was alright since it didn't give me stomach problems.
Lots of vegetables.
Salmon with noodles.
I tried a little of each thing. I had some beef, some salmon, a stuffed pepper, and some vegetable thing. The taste is not as strong as in America. Some things almost taste a little bitter.
The dessert table.
Same thing with the dessert. A little of everything. Not a very strong sweet taste. I think all of the desserts were mildly sweet. I wonder what the Jewish people think of American food when they bite into our very sweet desserts.
How's this? Communicating with my family halfway across the world via webcam!
2 Comments:
The techno/doctrinal/historicalgeek residing within must be getting quite jolly.
Do try not to implode :)
Too late.
Post a Comment
<< Home