Day 11 of Trip to Israel
This is what it's like talking to Garrett while he's trying to watch Spongebob.

Talking with Naomi.

Waiting for the next person...and waiting...and waiting...

Having a great time talking with Deanne.

Woke up this morning to pans of nothing. The food service was a bit late getting the food out.





This is my friend, Daniel. He missed last night's session with Pastor Jack because he overslept. I thought we should've done a stoning...and what a perfect place to do it in...Jerusalem.

Within the tunnels of the Western Wall.

This is the typical gear I'm carrying while touring...my new Canon camera on the left, my trusty Sony compact digital (can't see it but it's in a pouch on my belt), my Panasonic camcorder with monopod, and my backpack.

Praying at the Western Wall. You can see all the slivers of paper stuffed in the wall.

Sitting on the Southern Steps.

At the southwest corner of the temple walls.

Near the Western Walls with the Dome of the Rock in the back.


Shishkabob for lunch.

The Jewish people love their pita.

Different t-shirts in the marketplace.



Eating sesame bread on the streets of the Old City.

Dinnertime.


This chef who made the stir fry is from Burbank.



With Samuel Smadja, the owner of Sar-El tours. I thanked him for giving a great message at the Foursquare Convention (see Day 6 of http://hnl2tlv.blogspot.com). I hope to bring his message to my church one day.
Talking with Naomi.
Waiting for the next person...and waiting...and waiting...
Having a great time talking with Deanne.
Woke up this morning to pans of nothing. The food service was a bit late getting the food out.
This is my friend, Daniel. He missed last night's session with Pastor Jack because he overslept. I thought we should've done a stoning...and what a perfect place to do it in...Jerusalem.
Within the tunnels of the Western Wall.
This is the typical gear I'm carrying while touring...my new Canon camera on the left, my trusty Sony compact digital (can't see it but it's in a pouch on my belt), my Panasonic camcorder with monopod, and my backpack.
Praying at the Western Wall. You can see all the slivers of paper stuffed in the wall.
Sitting on the Southern Steps.
At the southwest corner of the temple walls.
Near the Western Walls with the Dome of the Rock in the back.
Shishkabob for lunch.
The Jewish people love their pita.
Different t-shirts in the marketplace.
Eating sesame bread on the streets of the Old City.
Dinnertime.
This chef who made the stir fry is from Burbank.
With Samuel Smadja, the owner of Sar-El tours. I thanked him for giving a great message at the Foursquare Convention (see Day 6 of http://hnl2tlv.blogspot.com). I hope to bring his message to my church one day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home