Day 10 of Trip to Israel
This is how I've been spending my morning quiet times...sitting on the balcony of the hotel while praying over the city of Jerusalem.

I didn't get to each much of this breakfast. First, because it was the Sabbath, there wasn't anything warm. Second, I got engaged in a talk with pastors from other churches about the benefits of journaling.

After touring Masada, all 90 of us got herded into a small dining area where they served pita with chicken and vegetables. The Jewish people ate this as much as we eat sandwiches.

At the lowest point on the earth, at the Dead Sea, 1,378 feet below sea level. Someone said it was about 115 degrees.

People come to the Dead Sea and slather themselves with mud for its rejuvination qualities. (That is NOT me on the left; just some other skinny Asian guy with glasses.)

As we were pulling into a parking lot, people on the bus saw this camel and saying, "Ooooo, a camel!" and the digital cameras were going nuts and people were crawling over each other. Good Lord, people, it's just a camel!

My dinner. Don't ask. I don't know. I just eat whatever looks good.


I didn't get to each much of this breakfast. First, because it was the Sabbath, there wasn't anything warm. Second, I got engaged in a talk with pastors from other churches about the benefits of journaling.
After touring Masada, all 90 of us got herded into a small dining area where they served pita with chicken and vegetables. The Jewish people ate this as much as we eat sandwiches.
At the lowest point on the earth, at the Dead Sea, 1,378 feet below sea level. Someone said it was about 115 degrees.
People come to the Dead Sea and slather themselves with mud for its rejuvination qualities. (That is NOT me on the left; just some other skinny Asian guy with glasses.)
As we were pulling into a parking lot, people on the bus saw this camel and saying, "Ooooo, a camel!" and the digital cameras were going nuts and people were crawling over each other. Good Lord, people, it's just a camel!
My dinner. Don't ask. I don't know. I just eat whatever looks good.
1 Comments:
too funny, that guy does look like you in the water!! looks like our cousin christopher too!
Post a Comment
<< Home