Day 8 of Trip to Israel
This morning I had a very simple breakfast of cereal, eggs, and a chocolate croissant.


Taking the van to the Old City. The obligatory pine freshener. That's the van driver walking by.

This is an undergarment store for ladies. That is the owner and his son on the left. Would you ladies buy something from this man? I didn't think so.

Right outside the walls of the Old City.

For dinner, I started with this salad combo. I noticed right away that some of the foods are very strong in vinegar. Almost coughed up that green, wrapped thing when I first bit into it.

A bowl of corn soup.

The vegetables are very bright.

The buffet line of fish, chicken and beef. Pastor Jack jokingly said, "Sorry there isn't enough food."

Dessert of strawberry mousse, pecan pie, and custard filled pastry.
Taking the van to the Old City. The obligatory pine freshener. That's the van driver walking by.
This is an undergarment store for ladies. That is the owner and his son on the left. Would you ladies buy something from this man? I didn't think so.
Right outside the walls of the Old City.
For dinner, I started with this salad combo. I noticed right away that some of the foods are very strong in vinegar. Almost coughed up that green, wrapped thing when I first bit into it.
A bowl of corn soup.
The vegetables are very bright.
The buffet line of fish, chicken and beef. Pastor Jack jokingly said, "Sorry there isn't enough food."
Dessert of strawberry mousse, pecan pie, and custard filled pastry.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home