Day 5 of Trip to Israel
Most of the day was spent at the convention so there is not much to post on this day. For breakfast, I wanted to try the cooked-to-order omelettes. Apparently, the chef didn't know that eggs burn easy...unless that's how they eat omelettes here in Israel.

A unique cereal dispenser. Similar to the candy dispenser I've seen at Farrell's and the candy dispenser at different candy shops.

The eggs here are actually very good...except when you bite into something crunchy.

This is a falafel. Filling this pita bread are these deep fried seasoned chickpea balls surrounded by mixed vegetables. Falafels are a staple in the Jewish diet, just as hamburgers and pizzas are in America.


Pastor Mike and I didn't have time to get dinner until after the convention. Do you know what they call a "hot dog" in Israel? They call it "hot dog." This dog had a real spicy bite to it. Maybe that's why I didn't sleep well.
A unique cereal dispenser. Similar to the candy dispenser I've seen at Farrell's and the candy dispenser at different candy shops.
The eggs here are actually very good...except when you bite into something crunchy.
This is a falafel. Filling this pita bread are these deep fried seasoned chickpea balls surrounded by mixed vegetables. Falafels are a staple in the Jewish diet, just as hamburgers and pizzas are in America.
Pastor Mike and I didn't have time to get dinner until after the convention. Do you know what they call a "hot dog" in Israel? They call it "hot dog." This dog had a real spicy bite to it. Maybe that's why I didn't sleep well.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home