Day 15 of Trip to Israel
This is the hotel we stayed at while in Galilee - the Gai Beach Hotel.




This is the view of the Sea of Galilee from our room.

Lunch was at Tel Megiddo - the meatballs were pretty good.


Daddy with the Mediterranean Sea in the back.

This would be our last dinner together as a group - they treated us to steak.


When I typed in Google this is what I got - an automatic direct to the Hebrew version of Google.
This is the view of the Sea of Galilee from our room.
Lunch was at Tel Megiddo - the meatballs were pretty good.
Daddy with the Mediterranean Sea in the back.
This would be our last dinner together as a group - they treated us to steak.
When I typed in Google this is what I got - an automatic direct to the Hebrew version of Google.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home