Up to Date
This is my new hangout...the new Starbucks near Pearl City Wal-Mart. I like that not a lot of people know about it...yet. Easy to study here.



Had to go to the State Library today to continue my research on my Israel paper. Boy, when was the last time I had to come here to do research? Most things are on the 'net nowadays but there were some articles that I needed that weren't available on the web.

Passed by the downtown post office and saw this! This is in commemoration of the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars and the release of a new Yoda stamp.




I know, I know, John & Andrew, so not fair.


Had to go to the State Library today to continue my research on my Israel paper. Boy, when was the last time I had to come here to do research? Most things are on the 'net nowadays but there were some articles that I needed that weren't available on the web.
Passed by the downtown post office and saw this! This is in commemoration of the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars and the release of a new Yoda stamp.
I know, I know, John & Andrew, so not fair.
6 Comments:
why is that usps basket underneath it?
...under the star trek mail drop-off box.
oops, i mean star wars. ...sorry dude.
I hate you.
Korean Girl...maybe I caught it during a private bathroom moment.
Bolo...don't you love how the gravy glistens?
Y...
...y...
...ye...
...y...
...yes! YES! YES! I do, I do, I do!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home