Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday, February 6th
















Having brunch at Denny's. Because Garrett is going to want to know, I had a Denver Omelette with hash brown. It's so good to be able to eat again. And again. And again.

I'm in Los Angeles to participate in the annual Foursquare Institute Symposium for churches who want to start an institute or already have one. Pastor Mike Palompo of New Hope Mililani has a desire to have an adult Bible institute for the Mililani area. And strategically, the Foursquare denomination has incredible foresight to put together this annual meeting to support the 100+ participants with their academic goals.














Visiting the San Diego campus of Bethel Seminary. One of the many places I'm looking at to get my Master's degree within the next few years.














My friends, James & Aya Kwong and Ed & Nora Ganigan (with Joshua) took me to Souplantation for dinner!















Because Garrett is going to want to know, I had some Mexican Salad, Caesar Salad, pasta salad, fettucine in alfredo sauce and gumbo soup and clam chowder. Mmmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home