My Dad Cuts My Hair
My dad likes to save money. So one day when I was young he bought an electric razor with the thought that he would save money on cutting my hair. I guess my dad thought he needed no formal training. He began to cut away and came to a point where he said, "Hmmm, that side's too long. [Cut somemore.] Now this side's too long. [Cut somemore.] Now the other side is too long." Before long, my head was full of rat bites and the situation looked hopeless.
So my good ol' dad takes me to the barber in hopes that they can fix me up. When he sat me down in the barber's chair, the lady said, "Oh my God, who did this to him?!?"
My father replied, "His mother."
So my good ol' dad takes me to the barber in hopes that they can fix me up. When he sat me down in the barber's chair, the lady said, "Oh my God, who did this to him?!?"
My father replied, "His mother."
1 Comments:
Such wisdom! I can see where you got yours, Mr. Lau :)
Post a Comment
<< Home