One Year at New Hope Mililani
Tonight was the New Hope Mililani Volunteer Appreciation Dinner. This is one of the events that I look forward to throughout the year. It's a wonderful time to say "Thank You!" to the many volunteers who give tirelessly to advance God's Kingdom.
It was one year ago, at this dinner, that I was formally introduced to the church family as the newest member of the staff. My family and I were welcomed with huge open arms.
As I reflect over the past year, it has been a wonderful, increasing journey. My understanding of the Holy Spirit has grown. My understanding of how a church operates has grown. And my understanding of how to operate in my gifting has grown. But more than that, I'm appreciative that this church desires to make God famous. I'm also very thankful to be under the shepherding of Pastor Mike Palompo.
After the event was over our family paused to give thanks to God for allowing us to be here.



It was one year ago, at this dinner, that I was formally introduced to the church family as the newest member of the staff. My family and I were welcomed with huge open arms.
As I reflect over the past year, it has been a wonderful, increasing journey. My understanding of the Holy Spirit has grown. My understanding of how a church operates has grown. And my understanding of how to operate in my gifting has grown. But more than that, I'm appreciative that this church desires to make God famous. I'm also very thankful to be under the shepherding of Pastor Mike Palompo.
After the event was over our family paused to give thanks to God for allowing us to be here.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home