Save the Cheerleader...

If you can complete the title of this post, you've been watching "Heroes," my new must-see show. There's only been 5 episodes, but I am hooked. For those of you who have been watching, here are some of my thoughts:
-I loved episode 5. It began with, "My name is Hiro Nakamura, I have a message for you" to Peter Petrelli. It ended with, "My name is Peter Petrelli, I have a message for you" to Hiro Nakamura.
-Because of the incident in the subway where Hiro stopped time, the timelines of the future we previously saw are now changed. Hiro will not be missing for 5 weeks. Nathan Petrelli may not win the senatorial seat. Isaac Mendez may not be killed. Peter Petrelli may not have a scar as Hiro mentioned in the subway. It's the beauty of space-time continuum shows. Same principle as Back to the Future where Marty changed his present conditions by changing his past conditions.
-I believe Peter Petrelli needs to save the cheerleader because he will need her powers to live as we can now surmise that he can absorb other people's powers. Peter will be in some kind of fight, get fatally injured, but because the cheerleader is nearby, he will live.
The great news...it's on tonight. The bad news...there'll probably be another cliffhanger and I have to wait another 7 days.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home