Sunday, October 22, 2006

Nerd? Geek? Dork?

Ever since "White & Nerdy," it has been a subject of discussion amongst my white and nerdy friends, namely Rich & Gary.

So take this test.

I'm 69% Nerd, 34% Geek, 43% Dork, earning me the title Pure Nerd.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Wait a minute,...that makes you 146% socially challenged!

I came in at only 116%. Somehow I'm proud of that! (?)

For The Record:
"Pure Nerd"
52 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 43% Dork

8:59 AM  
Blogger Gung Ho said...

My sister just emailed me:

pure dork
30 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 56% Dork

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich said I needed to take this test, so here it is: 91 % Nerd, 43% Geek, 47% Dork. Is there any significance to the fact that I am exactly as geeky as Gary Lau is dorky? Or that my nerdiness is more than Rich's combined geekiness and dorkiness? Or are those nerdy questions?

Gary Manning

10:49 PM  
Blogger Gung Ho said...

Dang! 91% Nerd?!? At least you get paid for it now.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home