Friday, November 17, 2006

The Chaos is Almost Over

Mike Palompo's Spiritual Transformation. Check.
Dr. Manning's Systematic Theology class. Check.

I have some breathing room until I need to prepare for my next teaching. I am starting to return calls. (John & Amber, I saw your calls on my cell phone.)

I still need to finish my homework assignment for the King's class and I still need to find some model rockets. And, I'm putting the finishing touches on this year's family Christmas picture and newsletter. This year's edition is going to be a lot of fun. (I still need to find out how much it costs to send one to my friends in Kobe, Japan.)

While you're here, might as well check out these links:

Happy Birthday, VHS! It was great knowing you.

Finally...someone created a site that tracks the airline fares so you know when to buy.

Make your driving experience in Hawaii better. Avoid these places.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

I said "Betamax" the other day at school, and all I got was blank looks.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Gary,
Should I assume we are your friends in Kobe - or is it the ubiquitous David K.??? I can email you our snail mail address if you want it.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home