Thursday, February 7 - Virginia
This is how I started my day. Man, it's cold.

One of the things I love to do when I'm in the Eastern part of the U.S. is to go to Waffle House. Part of the fun is watching them make your breakfast. Love the "All-American."



One of the most beautiful things to see in VA are the churches. Here are two of them, located right across the street from each other.


This is where we are having our conference, at the Foursquare Center for Spiritual Renewal, also known as Crosspointe. This is a retreat center for pastors.


This year I was asked to lead a workshop - did it on one my favorite activities - journaling!


Glenn Burris, the General Supervisor for the Foursquare Denomination. He gave a great message on mentoring leaders.

Pastor Jack letting leaders know that Foursquare is working on the Center for Global Leadership, a resource center for leaders around the world.

John and Sonja Decker - great friends since last year. It was Sonja who prayed over me and I received the gift of tongues.

Sue Detwiler - New Hope Mililani's Transformation Academy is patterned after Sue's school of ministry in Tennessee. She has been gracious in giving advice and helping to mentor me in establishing the Academy.

Getting a pic with Pastor Jack after receiving Transformation Academy's certification.

Always wanted to try Sonic - seen the commercials but we don't have one in Hawaii. Popcorn chicken and tots. Nothing special. Although the tots reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite.



This is how I ended my day. Still cold.
One of the things I love to do when I'm in the Eastern part of the U.S. is to go to Waffle House. Part of the fun is watching them make your breakfast. Love the "All-American."
One of the most beautiful things to see in VA are the churches. Here are two of them, located right across the street from each other.
This is where we are having our conference, at the Foursquare Center for Spiritual Renewal, also known as Crosspointe. This is a retreat center for pastors.
This year I was asked to lead a workshop - did it on one my favorite activities - journaling!
Glenn Burris, the General Supervisor for the Foursquare Denomination. He gave a great message on mentoring leaders.
Pastor Jack letting leaders know that Foursquare is working on the Center for Global Leadership, a resource center for leaders around the world.
John and Sonja Decker - great friends since last year. It was Sonja who prayed over me and I received the gift of tongues.
Sue Detwiler - New Hope Mililani's Transformation Academy is patterned after Sue's school of ministry in Tennessee. She has been gracious in giving advice and helping to mentor me in establishing the Academy.
Getting a pic with Pastor Jack after receiving Transformation Academy's certification.
Always wanted to try Sonic - seen the commercials but we don't have one in Hawaii. Popcorn chicken and tots. Nothing special. Although the tots reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite.
This is how I ended my day. Still cold.
1 Comments:
38? That's almost balmy :)
Post a Comment
<< Home