Thursday, February 07, 2008

Wednesday, February 6 - Virginia

Good morning. Started off with a biscuit sandwich and bagels with cream cheese. Supposedly "free" breakfast.













Found this discount bookstore. The only thing I spent too much of wasn't money, but time.














Lunchtime. The white pizza was really good.














Hey Garrett, this is what I'm driving. It's a Chevy Cobalt.













Dinnertime. Do we have an Olive Garden in Hawaii? Not bad but could've used more cheesy-ness.














The conference started tonight. I expected a reception of cheese and crackers. What we got was dried tomato on sourdough bread, chicken satay, and eggplant.











































Dan Hedges, Director of Foursquare Institutes.













Pastor Jack. Love this guy. He talked about the importance of Institutes.














This is called a coat rack. It's used to hang coats. We don't see this in Hawaii.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

Hey, same time zone!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home