Tuesday, February 5 - Travel Day
Today I went from Los Angeles to Virginia - I forgot how much I hate cross-country travel. By the time you land in the East Coast, a whole day is gone.
Dee would be proud of the healthy breakfast I had this morning.

But that went out the window when I saw these mini-Cinnabons.

My flight arrived late in Atlanta because of that storm system going through the mid-west towards the East Coast. We had to circle Atlanta twice. You could tell people were not happy.

Finally landed in Roanoke. It's like landing in Kauai or Lanai. No frills. Here's a bunch of people waiting for the carry-on luggage that couldn't fit on board.


Dee would be proud of the healthy breakfast I had this morning.
But that went out the window when I saw these mini-Cinnabons.
My flight arrived late in Atlanta because of that storm system going through the mid-west towards the East Coast. We had to circle Atlanta twice. You could tell people were not happy.
Finally landed in Roanoke. It's like landing in Kauai or Lanai. No frills. Here's a bunch of people waiting for the carry-on luggage that couldn't fit on board.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home