Lazy Sunday
For the past two years New Hope Mililani has given the staff and volunteers the weekend off after the Christmas Eve services as a thank you for their hard work during the Christmas season. So our family decided to spend the day at Ala Moana.
So this is what the Moanalua Freeway/Middle Street on-ramp looks like on a Sunday morning.

At the corner of Keeaumoku and Kapiolani. I remember when this used to be Chicken Alice's.


I've been missing my mochi rice ever since Shung Chong Yuen in Chinatown closed down. This one was a bit pricey but so very good.











My "it really hurts but it feels so good" look as I take advantage of the free massage chairs at Shirokiya.

So this is what the Moanalua Freeway/Middle Street on-ramp looks like on a Sunday morning.
At the corner of Keeaumoku and Kapiolani. I remember when this used to be Chicken Alice's.
I've been missing my mochi rice ever since Shung Chong Yuen in Chinatown closed down. This one was a bit pricey but so very good.
My "it really hurts but it feels so good" look as I take advantage of the free massage chairs at Shirokiya.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home