Monday, February 11, 2008

Babylon Rising

Picked this fiction book up at Books A Million in Virginia. Think Indiana Jones, present day, and Christian, and you get the main character of the book. The premise is that the Bronze Serpent in Numbers 21:9 and later in 2Kings 18:4 is still around but in three pieces. Michael Murphy, a Christian archaeologist goes on a search for it while being chased by a mysterious evil man. In the end, Murphy finds something a whole lot more valuable (and it's not what you think).

Tim LaHaye, the author of the Left Behind series, said that he was more excited about writing this book than ANY of his previous books, including Left Behind. That caught my eye and I can see why. I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Sounds interesting. I'll add that to my list of books to read. It is a HUGE list!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home