Sunday, February 18, 2007

One day...

I'm still trying to recover from my finals yesterday. The beauty of taking finals online is that you can type out your answers which makes it a whole lot easier for essay questions. I remember back at UH we would have to write essay answers in a thin, blue composition thing. There would be a lot of erasing and rewriting in those days. Nowadays, you can write as you think, backspace, insert, delete whole paragraphs...must easier.

But it must be pretty cool for the professors to think up the exam questions and then the study guide. They try to trick you with things that you didn't study for. They ask questions from the materials that were assigned but you never got a chance to read. They ask questions that don't seem to have a right answer. They ask questions from lectures on the day you were absent. They sit back in their high and mighty chair and shake their heads at your answer. I think I'll be a college professor one day to get my revenge. Bwahahahaha!


(Boy, I have issues!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home