Thursday, February 15
Today was a traveling day to go from Los Angeles to up north to San Jose to visit my sister. Instead of flying up, I decided to go by train/bus, not only because of the pake deal I got, but because I needed time to study and rest. I'm a bit bummed that I didn't get a picture of the train...batteries ran out just when I was going to take it.


The obligatory "I'm traveling by myself, looking out the window, thinking about God and stuff" picture.





My sister Pam and her boyfriend Ken. See that dimple under my sister's cheek? That's not natural. When Pam was young, my dad kept poking my sister's cheek until she got a dimple. My dad was so pake. She didn't have one naturally, so he made one.
The obligatory "I'm traveling by myself, looking out the window, thinking about God and stuff" picture.
My sister Pam and her boyfriend Ken. See that dimple under my sister's cheek? That's not natural. When Pam was young, my dad kept poking my sister's cheek until she got a dimple. My dad was so pake. She didn't have one naturally, so he made one.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home