Monday, February 12, 2007

Sunday, February 11

Sunday morning I went to my relative's church in Northridge, CA. I swear the pastor could pass as Pastor Gary Blevins' brother.















I'm telling you...you gotta get a webcam. This is the new wave of communication! It's such a good Chinese deal. First, the webcam (Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000) was only $30 after instant and mail-in rebate. Second, Yahoo and Hotmail both support webcam communication. So does Skype. Third, you don't have to pay anything to use the webcam - it's all through high-speed internet.

I can leave my communication with my family on 24/7. It's just like I'm at home. I laugh with them, I pray with them, I talk with them, I share about my day with them. I even watched over the kids while Dee had to make a run to Wal-Mart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Webcams are totally cool, and now-a-days they work great! We have an iSight camera on the mac that we use to keep intouch with the Maui folks. We're gonna have to try to make a connection,...maybe via Skype.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home