Monday, February 12
I had lunch with my friend Michelle. I've known Michelle since elementary school but lost touch with her along the way. When she was diagnosed with cancer last year I was able to encourage her through my cancer testimony. She is not only a survivor but is now victorious!

I've heard stories and read books about the history of the Foursquare denomination and its founder, Aimee Semple McPherson. But it's another thing to actually be at the place where history was made.






































Archives Bookshop...the best place to get used Christian books in L.A. The last time I was here, the Jewish owner said I should leave.

I've heard stories and read books about the history of the Foursquare denomination and its founder, Aimee Semple McPherson. But it's another thing to actually be at the place where history was made.
Archives Bookshop...the best place to get used Christian books in L.A. The last time I was here, the Jewish owner said I should leave.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home