Good Ole Days
Back in the late '80's, when I was involved with Youth for Christ, I would team up with Gary Manning and Aaron Johnson and we would do skits. Some would be take-offs from Saturday Night Live or Isaac Air Freight (a Christian sketch comedy group). Once we finished the scripting, we would record the skit at Les Lichtenberg's studio. Les was a genius when it came to putting audio skits together...sound effects, theme music, the works. Then using the finished audio piece, we would rehearse either in Kailua at Faith Baptist Church or in town in the back room of First Church of the Nazarene on Judd Street.
Manning and I were reminiscing about those days and I dug up some of those skits from almost 20 years ago. It takes a little time to download, but for me, these were great ministry memories.
"The Hollywood Wheel of Dating Square Show"
"The Saving Game"
Manning and I were reminiscing about those days and I dug up some of those skits from almost 20 years ago. It takes a little time to download, but for me, these were great ministry memories.
"The Hollywood Wheel of Dating Square Show"
"The Saving Game"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home