Friday, August 04, 2006

How You Figgah?

Either you know what I'm talking about or you don't. Answer the questions by commenting. Looking at others comments stay cheating.

1. What number couldn’t the Portagee Team figure out?
2. Wendall’s is the home of the what?
3. Like what in your BVDs, so are the lives of the Young Kanakas.
4. What is the name of the male character in the Young Kanakas?
5. What kind of shoes was the cockroach found in?
6. Inside the meal are beef, butterfish, luau leaf and what?
7. How many hula girls taste-tested the meal?
8. Upcoming episodes of the Young Kanakas were pre-empted for the new show called what?
9. What was the name of the Filipino rock duet by Mindanao and Luzon?
10. Complete the next line, “How come I come I stay you go?”

5 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

These answers are off the top of my head, without cheating...of any sort...

1. 8
2. The foot-long lau lau
3. Lava
4. Aaaahhh, I can hear it in my head!!!
5. Bowling
6. Dessert...haupia...pudding...I forget which one...
7. 12...I think...
8. I dunno
9. Book-book?
10. Pardon me?

8:14 PM  
Blogger Gung Ho said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Gung Ho said...

C'mon Bolo...only four correct! Gunfundit...gotta listen to them again!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Bolo said...

Well, I was gonna do that, but I figured it would be cheating.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I'm so haole--I feel so alone! *sigh*

Jeff

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home