Tuesday, July 8
My cousin's house. It's cheaper than a median-priced home in Hawaii.

The morning mist over Northridge.

Neighborhood donut shop. Owner came out and asked what I was doing. Told him taking pictures for my blog. He still didn't like the idea I was taking pictures until I actually bought something.




Went back to Archives Bookshops. In the parking lot they have this container full of used Christian books selling for $1 each. I meticulously went through each shelf.


Mmmmm. Pork chop with mushroom gravy.
The morning mist over Northridge.
Neighborhood donut shop. Owner came out and asked what I was doing. Told him taking pictures for my blog. He still didn't like the idea I was taking pictures until I actually bought something.
Went back to Archives Bookshops. In the parking lot they have this container full of used Christian books selling for $1 each. I meticulously went through each shelf.
Mmmmm. Pork chop with mushroom gravy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home