Weezer's "Pork & Beans"
I remember seeing this first video years ago when my buddy Tad emailed it to me. I couldn't stop laughing all night.
Today, I saw Weezer's "Pork & Beans" and they bring this guy back for the video, along with a host of other viral people. It looks like they make Afro Ninja recreate his move. I love that my favorite GI Joe, Gung-Ho, makes an appearance. "All your pork and beans are belong to us!!"
And here's the behind-the-scenes.
Weezer - The Making of "Pork and Beans"
Here's a list of most of the virals:
Tay Zonday - http://www.youtube.com/user/TayZonday?ob=1
Miss Teen South Carolina - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
Kelly, from the Shoes video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA
the Will It Blend? blender - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8H29jU8Wrs
Chris Crocker (Leave Britney Alone) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ
the dude in Evolution of Dance - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg
Daft Hands http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw
Charlie the Unicorn (!!!) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY
the ninja guy - http://youtube.com/watch?v=HFBBh2n2yP0
the Dramatic Look Gopher!! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40
it's peanut butter jelly time! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4
K-Fed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6RvngAZCcQ
the Soulja Boy dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZE2OzguWHo
diet coke and mentos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKoB0MHVBvM
lightsaber guys http://youtube.com/watch?v=8NE5elL30w4
t shirts http://youtube.com/watch?v=r6tlw-oPDBM
numa numa kid http://youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o&feature=rel ...
all your base are belong to us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg
GI Joe PSA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atXIKI2XHj4
Today, I saw Weezer's "Pork & Beans" and they bring this guy back for the video, along with a host of other viral people. It looks like they make Afro Ninja recreate his move. I love that my favorite GI Joe, Gung-Ho, makes an appearance. "All your pork and beans are belong to us!!"
And here's the behind-the-scenes.
Weezer - The Making of "Pork and Beans"
Here's a list of most of the virals:
Tay Zonday - http://www.youtube.com/user/TayZonday?ob=1
Miss Teen South Carolina - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
Kelly, from the Shoes video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA
the Will It Blend? blender - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8H29jU8Wrs
Chris Crocker (Leave Britney Alone) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ
the dude in Evolution of Dance - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg
Daft Hands http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw
Charlie the Unicorn (!!!) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY
the ninja guy - http://youtube.com/watch?v=HFBBh2n2yP0
the Dramatic Look Gopher!! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40
it's peanut butter jelly time! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4
K-Fed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6RvngAZCcQ
the Soulja Boy dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZE2OzguWHo
diet coke and mentos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKoB0MHVBvM
lightsaber guys http://youtube.com/watch?v=8NE5elL30w4
t shirts http://youtube.com/watch?v=r6tlw-oPDBM
numa numa kid http://youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o&feature=rel ...
all your base are belong to us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg
GI Joe PSA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atXIKI2XHj4
1 Comments:
Dr. Lau, you have been found!
I really like that music video, it screams tolerance and implies so much post-modern acceptance.
I just found your page today, but you've probably been "observing" mine for years!!!!!
ps. I'll be spending some time with family in Kona, both Friday and Saturday. I'll be back for Sunday!
Post a Comment
<< Home