Sunday, July 6
For one night I stayed at a hotel so that I could hole up and finish all the pre-reading for the class I'm taking. Love the Hampton Inn. They have a really good breakfast spread. I forgot to take a picture of my first plate until I was almost done - oatmeal, chocolate donut & yogurt. The second breakfast was a few hours later when I got hungry after studying more - some kind of pizza muffin.



Took a quick stroll at the school to make sure I knew where my class was. Don't want to be late for the first day of class.


Missing my kids a lot! And my wife!


I really wanted to go to Souplantation to study but at 4:30pm the place was full of senior citizens. I ended up studying at Panda Express.

When I got to my cousin's house they made me try this mango-orange sorbet that already comes in an orange peel.
Took a quick stroll at the school to make sure I knew where my class was. Don't want to be late for the first day of class.
Missing my kids a lot! And my wife!
I really wanted to go to Souplantation to study but at 4:30pm the place was full of senior citizens. I ended up studying at Panda Express.
When I got to my cousin's house they made me try this mango-orange sorbet that already comes in an orange peel.
1 Comments:
"Made" you try? Whatever. That's like saying someone "made" me play frisbee.
Post a Comment
<< Home