Saturday, July 5
I'm back in Los Angeles, this time to take a class at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena.

The airline lunch wasn't bad - pesto pasta.

Amoeba Records - the largest used CD store in Los Angeles. Humongous! Picked up a Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones soundtrack.


Pink's Hot Dogs - saw it once on TV Food Network and really wanted to try it but the line was really, really, really long.



Ended up at a Greek restaurant on my way to the hotel. Ordered the falafel since I've been thinking about Jerusalem these past few days.


The lady in the cooking session scolded me - she said I wasn't allowed to take pictures in the restaurant.

The bathroom at this Hampton Inn in Pasadena is REALLY nice. Check out the shelves under the sink. Nice touch.
The airline lunch wasn't bad - pesto pasta.
Amoeba Records - the largest used CD store in Los Angeles. Humongous! Picked up a Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones soundtrack.
Pink's Hot Dogs - saw it once on TV Food Network and really wanted to try it but the line was really, really, really long.
Ended up at a Greek restaurant on my way to the hotel. Ordered the falafel since I've been thinking about Jerusalem these past few days.
The lady in the cooking session scolded me - she said I wasn't allowed to take pictures in the restaurant.
The bathroom at this Hampton Inn in Pasadena is REALLY nice. Check out the shelves under the sink. Nice touch.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home