Chinese People
For some reason, my flight had a load of Chinese people.
At the security checkpoint, the TSA guard made it really clear, "Take out your boarding ticket!" Some Chinese people just left it in their bags that went through the x-ray.
There was an older Chinese man sitting next to me who frustrated me for a few hours, not because of something he was doing but because of something he did not do. It was a five hour flight and he brought NOTHING to do. He just sat next to me - no book, no headphones, nothing. He ended looking at the notes and charts I was making for a book I was reading.
Why do Chinese people talk like they're always scolding someone?
So I get off the plane and notice this guy with a backpack and pouch with a bright hat and just had to laugh. I don't look like this, do I?

At the security checkpoint, the TSA guard made it really clear, "Take out your boarding ticket!" Some Chinese people just left it in their bags that went through the x-ray.
There was an older Chinese man sitting next to me who frustrated me for a few hours, not because of something he was doing but because of something he did not do. It was a five hour flight and he brought NOTHING to do. He just sat next to me - no book, no headphones, nothing. He ended looking at the notes and charts I was making for a book I was reading.
Why do Chinese people talk like they're always scolding someone?
So I get off the plane and notice this guy with a backpack and pouch with a bright hat and just had to laugh. I don't look like this, do I?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home