Update
It's been a hectic two weeks...
Being going around the island taking pics and video for my kids' school chorus.
Put the finishing touches on the Christmas letter and picture and got them out on Wednesday...I got an email from Dallas that they already received it Friday morning. The USPS is just as busy as I am.
Had to finish four assignments for my two online classes and study for their finals which will be done by Saturday.
Then I'll have some breathing space.
Being going around the island taking pics and video for my kids' school chorus.
Put the finishing touches on the Christmas letter and picture and got them out on Wednesday...I got an email from Dallas that they already received it Friday morning. The USPS is just as busy as I am.
Had to finish four assignments for my two online classes and study for their finals which will be done by Saturday.
Then I'll have some breathing space.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home