Give Thanks 2007
In lieu of launching rockets this year, our family decided to help the homeless and the elderly by preparing Thanksgiving meals with not only our church, but a dozen other churches - over 150 people came to help serve 250 meals.





This is Guy Shimabukuro. He goes to New Hope Mililani and is the cafeteria manager at Iliahi Elementary School, where we prepared the food. Guy and I knew each other back when we both went to Kaimuki Intermediate School. If I recall, he also sat behind me in Mr. Butterfield's English class at Kalani High School. Oh yeah, Guy was the quarterback at Kalani and also worked at the old Jolly Roger. It's great to be with my friend again.
This is Guy Shimabukuro. He goes to New Hope Mililani and is the cafeteria manager at Iliahi Elementary School, where we prepared the food. Guy and I knew each other back when we both went to Kaimuki Intermediate School. If I recall, he also sat behind me in Mr. Butterfield's English class at Kalani High School. Oh yeah, Guy was the quarterback at Kalani and also worked at the old Jolly Roger. It's great to be with my friend again.
1 Comments:
Truly a much higher Thanksgiving pursuit than any rocket launch! Well done!
Post a Comment
<< Home