Monday, November 19, 2007

Heroes - Chapter 8 "Four Months Ago"

Kensei: As long as I have breath, anything you love, I will lay to waste. (This makes sense as to why Adam killed Kaito Nakamura.)

Wow! That scene of HRG and Claire watching the explosion is like watching history all over again (kinda like Back to the Future).

You could see that one coming - Alejandro's wife cheated on him. She's dead meat.

Wow - she killed everyone. But you already knew that since you read the graphic novels.

Dang! The Haitian is there! But we know he is working for HRG; he's trying to take down the company.

So the Haitian made Peter forget.

Elle is kind of icky.

Why does the Company want to help the Heroes get rid of their powers?

I liked Micah's birthday cake. A picture of copycat.

Things won't get better, D.L. You're going to be dead.

Adam: "You don't believe me? Why don't you try getting out." So is that how Peter ends up in a container?

Mrs. Petrelli is so coniving.

Niki/Jessica/Gina didn't respond the way I thought she would when D.L. was shot.

Is Bob a good guy or a bad guy? Just like when we first met HRG.

So that's how Peter loses his shirt...and gets in the container...and gets the necklace.

OTHER THOUGHTS:
Why would they wait this long to show this episode? The only reason I can think of was to delay it to set up Kensei/Adam...that gasp! feeling when we see him in Canada.

They didn't show anything about Sylar - how he got to the jungle.

Or why Nathan is separated from his wife and why he keeps seeing the post-Peter image on his face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home