Sunday, October 28, 2007

Heroes - Chapter 5 "Fight or Flight"

Dang! Molly sacrificed herself for Parkman and he won't do the same?

Okay, so she can do the electric thing. (Her name is Elle.)

"I'm not a cargo jet!" Hahaha!

Hmmm...so maybe Mr. Parkman wasn't in Molly's head but the "bad guy" was and led Matt Parkman to his dad's house. (Nope, I was wrong.)

So Mr. Parkman can read minds also?

Where did Micah learn how to play piano?

So was Micah's dad and Monica's mom related? Therefore, does Nana have powers?

Wha?!? Matt's in jail and Nathan's in the future? So can Mr. Parkman also manipulate minds?

Copycat! Neat name for a power!

No!!! Molly should not be near the Company! Don't leave Molly!

Jessica's back!

Be careful Micah and Monica...good times don't last long.

Cool! Peter still has Isaac's powers!

I get it! Matt & Nathan are seeing their worst nightmares! So Mr. Parkman is really the "boogey man"! Then they wake up! Cool!

And Matt was speaking to Nathan through his thoughts. I don't think Matt has done that before with anyone.

Wasn't that the movie "Dragon"?

Is Elle talking with the same person Michelle/Candice was talking with?

Ricky's charred!!!

Next week! Did you see the symbol on the door in Montreal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home