The Last Days
I just finished reading this trilogy by Joel Rosenberg...kind of like the Left Behind series but with a more political slant. It's based on the events in Ezekiel 38-39 and his interpretation of how Russia and Iran will form a coalition with other nations and go against Israel.



This morning's devotional reading was Ezek. 38-39 and I was noticing why God was allowing this war to happen:
Ezek. 38:16 - "It shall come about in the last days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I am sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog."
Ezek. 38:20 - "...and all the men who are on the face of the earth will shake at My presence."
Ezek. 38:23 - "I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the Lord."
Ezek. 39:13 - "...and it will be to their renown on the day that I glorify Myself."
Ezek. 39:21 - "And I will set My glory among the nations"
Ezek. 39:25 - "...and I will be jealous for My holy name."
I believe one of the biggest reasons that God will allow this end days battle to happen will be for His glory and His fame, so that all men will know who He is without a doubt.



This morning's devotional reading was Ezek. 38-39 and I was noticing why God was allowing this war to happen:
Ezek. 38:16 - "It shall come about in the last days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I am sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog."
Ezek. 38:20 - "...and all the men who are on the face of the earth will shake at My presence."
Ezek. 38:23 - "I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the Lord."
Ezek. 39:13 - "...and it will be to their renown on the day that I glorify Myself."
Ezek. 39:21 - "And I will set My glory among the nations"
Ezek. 39:25 - "...and I will be jealous for My holy name."
I believe one of the biggest reasons that God will allow this end days battle to happen will be for His glory and His fame, so that all men will know who He is without a doubt.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home