There goes those Chinese again...
One of these days I'm going to write a book titled "Why Chinese Shouldn't Dance...and other things that bother me about the Chinese culture." This video is a good example why. Please be warned...it is a bit gross...not gory gross...just gross.
6 Comments:
Hey Gary,
I know you warned us, but I still said, "Ewwwww!"
BTW, just a quick note, you might want to edit your title to read, "There GO Those Chinese Again" before anyone accuses you of gross grammar. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maybe I'll add a chapter of why Chinese people mangle the English grammar.
Oh, please do :)
What I want to know is,...Why are you watching KHON! - Rich (KITV Employee)
Well, Rich, if you really must know. KHON was the only agency that came out to cover our church's care package initiative. Sorry about that...but not really.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tockstswUs
Post a Comment
<< Home