Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Just because someone thinks this is illegal




6 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

Oooohhhh...I'm nearly in tears. I'm sure that if my siblings saw me now, they'd say I look like my father, 'cause I'm doing that lip-smacking thing my dad does.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Gung Ho said...

I'm sure your dad does that lip-smacking for mostly anything, including beer.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Bolo said...

True, he does do that for beer. And everything else. Kinda looks like Smeagol when he does, come to think of it.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hey Gary,
We grew up in Aiea and my Dad's favorite wun tun min was at Aiea Chop Suey. It's so good that he had me get him some while he was at hospice. He said there was something special about the way they made the wun tun. It's worth a try just to compare?

6:45 PM  
Blogger Gung Ho said...

All this talk about wun tun min is making me hungry and it's only 7:45am. I think I should try all the different wun tun mins at the chop suey houses around town. Aiea Chop Suey is now on the list.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Bolo said...

Don't sneeze when you eat saimin. But I hope you do, anyway :P

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home