Catching Up
The flu I had back a few weeks ago really set me back. When you're taking an online course that only lasts six weeks, being out one week is like missing class for two straight weeks in a regular class. So this past week was playing catch up with a lot of reading. Plus I have a mid-term tomorrow.
My family has been going through a round of sickness. I believe this is all tied to the spiritual warfare message I'm giving in a few weeks. During a time of anointing by the Holy Spirit weeks ago, I finished the outline, thesis, illustrations, so forth, all within a few minutes...weeks ahead of schedule...then that night I got hit with the flu. As soon I started recovering from the flu, my son got the stomach flu. Then my daughter got it a few days ago.
This has been a repeated pattern in my life. Whenever an important message comes up, my family usually gets physically attacked with sickenesses.
But right now...I have to prepare for my mid-term tomorrow.
My family has been going through a round of sickness. I believe this is all tied to the spiritual warfare message I'm giving in a few weeks. During a time of anointing by the Holy Spirit weeks ago, I finished the outline, thesis, illustrations, so forth, all within a few minutes...weeks ahead of schedule...then that night I got hit with the flu. As soon I started recovering from the flu, my son got the stomach flu. Then my daughter got it a few days ago.
This has been a repeated pattern in my life. Whenever an important message comes up, my family usually gets physically attacked with sickenesses.
But right now...I have to prepare for my mid-term tomorrow.
1 Comments:
Hey Gary,
Maybe God allows the physical attacks so that you will be "living proof" that His strength is perfected in our weakness.
Ganbatte kudasai! (Persevere and do your best!)
Post a Comment
<< Home