The Pink Bucket of Death
The Pink Bucket of Death gang got together for a wonderful reunion on Wednesday night. Jeff, Amber and Carla live in Hawaii but Jenn does mission work in Naga, Philippines, Andrew is in PA, and John is in KY. The missing member, Aya, is in CA...we await her return next summer.
It was a crazy night...5 of 7 had digital cameras and we were snapping away like no tomorrow! It was like paparazzi! Cell phones were going off, text messaging happening, memo recorders being used. We started at 99 Ranch and when it started to close we moved to Bob's Big Boy.
I'm so proud of these young men and women. We started together in January 1999 as I taught them systematic theology. Today, they are all still walking with God. I'm getting that Mr. Miyagi feeling all over again.




It was a crazy night...5 of 7 had digital cameras and we were snapping away like no tomorrow! It was like paparazzi! Cell phones were going off, text messaging happening, memo recorders being used. We started at 99 Ranch and when it started to close we moved to Bob's Big Boy.
I'm so proud of these young men and women. We started together in January 1999 as I taught them systematic theology. Today, they are all still walking with God. I'm getting that Mr. Miyagi feeling all over again.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home