Party at the Palompo's
I have no idea what the get-together was for...it could've been for a birthday but I don't remember a birthday cake. Maybe it was a welcome back for Mr. & Mrs. Palompo from the PI. Maybe a welcome back for Markie from college. Maybe a welcome to Ray & Lirio Palompo and their family visiting from CA. Maybe a welcome to Mark Olmos visiting from Kobe, Japan. Maybe all of the above. Doesn't matter. Any occasion for Mike to get people together is good enough for him. (And don't worry Mona...I only put the good pictures of you in this blog.)


























2 Comments:
Ever seen paintings done by Darrell K. Sweet? He does artwork for Fantasy/Science Fiction books quite often. Well, I've decided that Manning looks like a character that Sweet would draw.
Just an observation.
Hey I know that good looking hunk in the Tokyo t-shirt! Tell him to hurry up and come home - the lightbulbs need replacing and the garbage is piling up! Heheheh.
Post a Comment
<< Home