Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Pink Bucket of Death














...it awaits its next victim.

Since Mr. Letoto has so conveniently been blogging about this apparatus of demise here and here, I thought it be best to showcase it.

To those who are not enlightened...when I taught a group of young college-age students systematic theology, this little pink bucket struck fear in the hearts of those who were forced to draw near it and stick their hands in it. Inside were strips of paper asking such questions as, "Define 'inspiration'", "What are the two ways God reveals Himself?", "What is the term for 'Doctrine of the Holy Spirit'?"

I was priviledged to have in that group Uchida, Letoto, Ohata, Villaflor, Tu, Yagi (now known as Kwong), and the most feared of the group...Tomas. Why feared by Uchida, Letoto and Ohata? Because she knew all the answers. Although she was very humble in her answers, hidden behind her smile I could hear, "Mwuhahahaha!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

Bring it.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home