Aloha, Mark Olmos
Friday night a bunch of us went to see X-Men 3: The Last Stand. It was a chance to be with Mark one last time before he heads off to Japan next week. Great movie. Great friendships. A great time.

The two men who raised a generation of Christians in Hawaii - Mike & Mark.

Mark and his son, Daniel.

Me and my friend, Lynn. As Mark likes to say, I was his right hand man while at Faith Christian Fellowship and Lynn was his right hand woman while at New Hope. We both have enough knowledge that we could destroy Mark. Actually, Lynn and I like to say that our job description was to make Mark look good.

Thanks Mark for being one of the top five influencers in my life!

The two men who raised a generation of Christians in Hawaii - Mike & Mark.

Mark and his son, Daniel.

Me and my friend, Lynn. As Mark likes to say, I was his right hand man while at Faith Christian Fellowship and Lynn was his right hand woman while at New Hope. We both have enough knowledge that we could destroy Mark. Actually, Lynn and I like to say that our job description was to make Mark look good.

Thanks Mark for being one of the top five influencers in my life!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home