Sunday, April 09, 2006

What a Good Waste of an Afternoon

My friend John had a link to a website that had a ton of 80’s videos. For a good part of the afternoon, my wife and I reminisced with Aha’s Take On Me, The Kinks’ Come Dancing, Foo Fighter’s Learn to Fly and a whole lot more. And we were even able to show our kids the videos we grew up on…the kind of videos that meant something back then, that actually had a story.

However, the bummer part was that I had hoped to finish a lesson on the Da Vinci Code class that I’m teaching next month. Needless to say that didn’t get done. Darn you, John!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

So what's the link so we can all waste our afternoons too?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Bolo said...

Hmmm...you don't speak of me, do you? I remember no such link...

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home