The Truth Project
This past weekend I attended Focus on the Family's "The Truth Project." This is possibly the best seminar on understanding a Christian worldview. The speaker, Del Tackett, is a very engaging man who knows his material. The presentation is integrated with interviews with R.C. Sproul and Ravi Zacharias. The graphics is top-notch. Although the seminar fee is quite high, it is well worth it because you leave with a set of 7 DVDs that has 13 1-hour small group lessons. Plus you get access to a rich website full of material. I look forward to teaching this material one day either in church or as a class.
Take a look at this 4-minute video that is also on the front page of the website.



And as an aside...got me a Zip Pac for lunch. Mmmmm.
Take a look at this 4-minute video that is also on the front page of the website.
And as an aside...got me a Zip Pac for lunch. Mmmmm.
2 Comments:
Wow! This series is exciting on so many levels! The content is so important and necessary in today's world. I want Bryan to go through the series before he heads off to college. Any teen about to enter the university system should be SOLIDLY GROUNDED in a biblical world view.
From a video ministry perspective, this video is aggressively contemporary! Very well done and it seems targeted to the MTV generation. I'm going to show this to the video ministry at New Hope Mililani. I love to see high production values displayed in the Lord's work!
Thanks for sharing this with us and I look forward to learning the material in the future
Rich,
A couple of things:
1) I just got a call from T - she is very excited about going through it.
2) I watched the video again and I love the production value. This time I noticed how important the music bed was. I also noticed triple camera (possibly quadruple) use in the classroom and double camera use for the interviews.
3) At the conference, I heard them mention something about a youth version in about two years. This is primarily for juniors and seniors before they go to college.
Post a Comment
<< Home