Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Book of Juan














I met Juan over 15 years ago when I was a campus director at McKinley High School. He was a crazy Filipino student who turned his life over to Christ and became a champion for God. When Juan was a senior, we went to Sears so he could get a tie for his graduation. Today he is a campus minister for a local church reaching out to students so they can be champions for Christ. It's so cool to see God making Himself famous generation after generation after generation. Maybe one day Juan will have to go to Sears and help a student get a tie for his graduation.

(And yes, he is one of the new graduates of what I call Discipleship Cafe...a special hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Kalihi that gives large portions for a cheap price.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

Aaaahhh, I can see the sign in the background!!!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home