Sunday, June 18, 2006
Making God Famous:
Favorite Quotables:
- "You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses on, would you? Huh?" -Joker (as he puts on glasses and Batman punches him), Batman
- "Oh great, REAL bullets!!!" -Lucky, The Three Amigos
- "I caught you a delicious bass." -Napoleon, Napoleon Dynamite
- "Poison clan rocks the world!" -Five Deadly Venoms (classic Black Belt Theater movie)
- "Gunga galunga...gunga, gunga-galunga." -Carl Spackler, Caddyshack
- "I want to say hello to my parents and my Kung Fu master, but they're all dead." -Sing (talking to a TV camera), Shaolin Soccer
- "Son of a...! That's gonna leave a mark." -Tommy Callahan, Tommy Boy
- "See? Billy Idol gets it!" -Robbie, The Wedding Singer
- "I have GOT to get me one of these!" -Capt. Steven Hiller, Independence Day
- "You'd need at least a dozen guys, doing a combination of cons. Well, off the top of my head, I'd say you're looking at a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethros, and a Leon Spinks. Not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald...ever." -Rusty, Ocean's 11
- "Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something." -Dread Pirate Roberts, The Princess Bride
- "Look who knows so much. Well, it just so happens that your friend here is only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead." -Miracle Max, The Princess Bride
- "Red light! Green light!" -Ethan Hunt, Mission: Impossible, just before he is about to put explosive gum on the helicopter in the Chunnel.
- "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!" -Elwood Blues, The Blues Brothers
- "Superman! Thank God. I mean… get him!" -Lex Luthor, Superman II
- "All right, you proved your point. You broke into my vault. Congratulations, you're a dead man." -Terry Benedict, Ocean's Eleven
- "Gentlemen. You are the top one percent of all Naval aviators. The elite. Best of the best. We'll make you better." -Viper, Top Gun
- "Nice try, Lao Che!" -Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
- "It's clobberin' time!" -Ben Grimm, Fantastic Four
- "I'm not going to kill you. But I don't have to save you." -Batman to Ra's Al Ghul, Batman Begins
- "You were the Chosen One! It was said you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!" -Obi-Wan Kenobi, Revenge of the Sith
- "Come to me, son of Jor-El! KNEEL before ZOD!!" -General Zod, Superman II
- "I expect and demand your very best. Anything less, you should have joined the Air Force." -Capt. Frank Ramsey, Crimson Tide
- "My mouth's bleeding, Bert! My mouth's bleeding! Zuzu's petals...Zuzu's petals! There they are!" -George Bailey, It's A Wonderful Life
- [Sarcastically imitating Capt. Marko Ramius] "'Be careful. Most things in here don't react well to bullets.' Yeah! Like me!" -Jack Ryan, The Hunt for Red October
- "These are not the droids you're looking for." -Ben Kenobi, Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope
- "Mos Eisley Spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." -Ben Kenobi, Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope
- "This is madness. We're doomed." -C-3PO, Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope
- McCroskey: "Johnny, what can you make outta this?" [hands him a map] Johnny: "This? Why I could make a hat, or a brooch, a pterodactyl..." Airplane
- "I named the dog 'Indiana'" -Dr. Henry Jones, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- "And, you people, you're all astronauts . . . on some kind of star trek?" -Zephram Cochrane, Star Trek: First Contact
- "How come I come I stay you go." -Local Argument #7, Poi Dog With Crabs, Rap Reiplinger
- "Look eye! Always look eye!" -Mr. Miyagi, The Karate Kid
- "Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine...out of a DeLorean?!" -Marty McFly, Back to the Future
- "Lando Calrissian. He's a card player, a gambler, a scoundrel. You'd like him." -Han Solo to Leia Organa, The Empire Strikes Back
- "That's a big Twinkie." -Winston regarding the pschokinetic energy in New York, Ghostbusters
- "He chose poorly." -Knight guarding the Holy Grail, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Indiana: "Meet me at Omar's. Be ready for me. I'm going after that truck." Sallah: "How?" Indiana: "I don't know, I'm making this up as I go." Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Statler: "You Old Fool! You slept through the show!" Waldorf: "Who's the fool, YOU WATCHED IT?!" The Muppet Show
- "Bow to her. Bow to the queen of slime, the queen of filth, the queen of putrescence. Boo, boo! Rubbish, slime, filth, muck! Boo, boo, boo!" - The Hag, "The Princess Bride"
Quotables:
- "Little problem, little solutions; Big problem, little solutions"
- "Don't be a complainer, be a problem-solver. If you can't solve the problem, don't complain."
- "Our life doesn't really begin until we die. This life is just the preshow, the warm-up." - Bob Sjogren
- "Time management isn't prioritizing your schedule, it's scheduling your priorities." - Pastor Wayne Cordeiro
- "All theology must eventually become biography." Tim Hansel, You Gotta Keep Dancin'
- "Don't fall in love with the Word of God more than the God of the Word."
- "Wherever the King is that's where the Kingdom is." - Pastor Glenn Yamaguchi




1 Comments:
Aaaahhhh! That's just WRONG!
Post a Comment
<< Home