Monday, June 05, 2006

Andrew & Sandi's Wedding














It was a really cool event seeing Andrew & Sandi get married. Look at them legs! Not Sandi's...I mean the crab legs on their dishes.















As my friend John would say, "Sustenance acquisition." Only in Hawaii. Fish, chicken, noodles. But wait! There's more! Underneath all that is mac salad, lomi salmon, tofu salad, shrimp cocktail and tako.















Our family friend, Amber. She was part of my systematic theology small group along with Andrew.















Another family friend, Aya. Also part of the systematic theology small group. She was one of the first persons to carry Garrett when he was born.















This goofy looking guy...no, not the one on the left...I mean, the guy on the right...is Jeff who I met last year taking a class at Wellspring. He is just a ball to be with. He has the same heart for teaching.















The highlight of the evening was meeting this young lady, Lindsey, who came all the way from Oregon. She ministered to the Uchida's during a critical time in their lives. A powerful and moving testimony of God working in her life.














This was the first time I've met Mr. Mikami although I've known about him for awhile. Mr. Mikami has known about me for sometime too. How? Through each other's blogs that John has links to on his blog. A bit of a surreal moment. Blog people meeting each other.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gary--

How wonderful it was to see you and fellowship with you. When I saw you, it made my heart so glad and I cherish getting to know you in the classes we took together.
I rejoice with you for the opportunities the Lord has opened for you in sharing His Word to others. I pray that we will be able to get together again soon. Please call me at 221-5202 anytime.

Take care, my friend,

Jeff Maguire

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home