Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday, March 3














Those black specks? Bats, flying above the shopping center. I was waiting for Bruce Wayne to pop out anytime.














Hey Garrett? Guess what they call bowling in the Philippines? The answer: bowling.














Went to The Pancake House for dinner and had a corned beef omelette.














I had to buy a jug of water to refill my bottles. You can't drink the water straight from the pipes in Manila. You need bottled water.














Breakfast at the Guest House – granola cereal, banana and coffee.














Snack time – Mini Cup Noodles, BluSkies (crackers), Boy Bawang Corn (cornnuts)














Thursday lunch was grilled chicken (like huli-huli chicken). Filipinos typically use a fork and spoon at the same time while eating.














The Guest House made us good ol’ American friend chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner.

I know that I show a lot of food pictures in this blog. Primarily because Garrett wants to see what I’m eating, but it’s also a reminder of God’s incredible grace upon my health. It was only six months ago that I started eating after my season of cancer.


















This is the bathroom and shower. It looks spacious in the picture but it is really quite confining.














Spam! and eggs for Friday breakfast.














This is what my work area looks like at the training.














This was lunch - isda - fish. It's topped with jufran - banana ketchup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home